Lime Bath Salt
Ingredients : Epsom Salt,Mineral Salt,Dried Flower and Young Living Essential Oils
The Benefits Of Lime Bath Salt;
- Himalayan Salt – Using a process called dermal absorption, our skin soaks up the minerals and trace elements from the bath water, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium, zinc, and iron. Additionally, regular bathing in Himalayan salt can help detox the body, reduce inflammation, lessen muscle aches & pain, temporarily increase blood circulation, and improve sleep.
- Epsom Salt – Did you know that Epsom salt is not actually a salt? It’s actually a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. Studies have shown that magnesium and sulfate are both readily absorbed through the skin, making Epsom salt baths an easy and ideal way to enjoy the amazing health benefits. Benefits of Epsom salt: eases stress and relaxes the body, helps draw toxins out of the body, helps reduce inflammation, and helps improve the absorption of nutrients.
Not only are the dried flowers beautiful to look at, they also provide numerous benefits for the mind, body, and spirit.
- Dried Lime – very beneficial for heart health as they are rich in potassium.From a medical point of view, potassium is vital for heart muscles as it helps in regulating the flow of blood and strengthens the heart muscle
How To Use :
- Add 1/4 cup bath salt directly to your bath and enjoy your bath time. This bath salt can be use for daily early morning bath for a better improvement.
- Or it can be used for Foot Soak too (relaxing moment while watching television). Recommended to soak one hour before sleep